"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, March 24, 2002

Accolades for me:

"btw, did you tell andrew you were irked at my psychoanalysis of you?

because if so, that's the first time i've seen you display any form of anger."

Wah :) Nah I may be less easy to move to anger than most others, but I'm not immune to it.

"*grins* i've told people that i admire the way you keep angst and self-pity out of your interactions whilst still wallowing in self-indulgence. it's something i completely fail to do, as you well know."

Hoho.


Ahh this is so arrogrant (sic) of me.

And now I'll get back to my bookout post.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes