"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it." - Bernard Bailey

***

An exercise in irony:

Me: 'I find Singaporean guys seldom take initiative' - hurr hurr

A: Singaporean guys seldom see anything worth taking initiative for.

B: Singaporean guys are not worth Singaporean women's time and effort. We won't even bat an eyelid even if they initiate.

Me: See why SG women have such a bad rep with SG guys? Hurr hurr

C to B: your comments and profile pic lead me to believe u enjoy parties of a certain kind.

B: There we go, THAT'S why alot of Singaporean women despise Singaporean men. The way they make ignorant sweeping generalisations, the way they are so full of themselves.

Frigid Girl: BOING! they're not the only ones making ignorant sweeping generalisations then

Me to D: Have I told you about my theory of interracial dating? =D

D: no. you wanna date a french girl? i like french girls. if i were a guy, i'd go french.

B: I keep telling you to come visit me [in New Zealand] so that I can intro you to my friends. Uni has alot of hot gurrrrls. Ang mohs, Asians, you have it all. :D Time to expand your horizon, Gab!

Me: I almost choked on my tea


Someone: i think u're the only person on my list who has debates breaking out in facebook comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes