"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Observations - 9th October 2012

"I never get my hopes up so I never get let down." – Eeyore

***

Is there a factory which makes blogshop models?

Amused at a DSLR I used with a laser sight for focusing. One could hide a gun in there.

Isn't 22 too young to be using SK II?

The worst thing about being a girl... is interacting with other girls

Tout le monde aime une jolie jeune fille


Does it offend Hindus to talk about slaughtering sacred cows?


In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King. But he still has only one eye

A good sign you are no longer a young adult: getting excited about furniture

Me: "I'll pull it out real fast"
Her: "no, I don't trust you"
#letstakethisoutofcontext (we were talking about my sparkler & her lantern)

RT @kellyoxford As kids we want to be adults who 'can do whatever they want' and as adults we wish we were kids who 'can do whatever they want.'


"Many airline pilots feel horrendously overpaid as they're mostly glorified bus drivers"

RT: @rev_revolver: once a woman in the mall said "isn't everything cuter with babies?!" and jeff replied "not coffins" and just stared at her until she cried

RT @_underjoyed: Sudden realization: the year tt Changi Airport privatised was the year it stopped winning Best Airport (2009). Used to be under CAAS (govt)

RT @Xiaxue Really, there is nothing worse than holier-than-thou mothers. I've been warned by friends, but I didn't know they were THIS bad.

"Aujourd'hui, mon ex que j'aime encore m'a appelée après deux mois de silence radio pour demander à passer chez moi. Il voulait venir "s'entraîner" à dégrafer mon soutien-gorge d'une main pour ne pas paraître incompétent devant sa nouvelle copine. VDM"

RT @mrbrown: Losers gonna lose too. @occupysg: Haters are gonna hate.
That's why we delete them.


RT: @JorgeBaker: “L'ARGENT NE FAIT PAS LE BONHEUR” 1 minute ago via iPhone 5, from London, via Ferrari with Megan Fox.

RT: @9GAG: There is no “u” in awesome... But there is a "me".

RT @astyrred When you use positive self-talk openly it exposes your innermost insecurities. FACT.


RT: @DefineThat: Whore: A woman that sleeps with everyone but you.

MT @food_blogger: "猴不吃蕉,按不得猴头低。"; Cecilia: I felt 'fear' and was 'unwilling'

RT: @CauseWereGuys: Teacher: What's the opposite of laughing? Student: F*cking! Teacher: How's that? Student: Laughing is ha..ha..ha & F*cking is ah.. ah.. ah..

"I don't understand the point of lap-dancing clubs. If I wanted a woman to take all my money and sexually frustrate me, I'd stay at home with the wife"
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes