"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Trolling Telemarketers: 17th October 2012

"You have to love what you do. If you want to make money, sell weapons or become a mafia boss." - Amir Kassaei

***

I seem to be getting tons of telemarketers calling me nowadays, so I have decided to start a new series chronicling how I troll them.

Past examples can be read in the spam blog label.

Meanwhile, here are new ones:

I told a telemarketer I just got diagnosed with cancer so I wasn't in the mood to sign up for any credit cards.

"Did I get you at a good time?"
"No, it's a bad time, I don't like telemarketers calling me"
"Ok, thanks, bye"

Telemarketer called and asked to speak to "the owner of this number". She didn't believe me when I said the owner wasn't around, so I had to hang up on her.

One telemarketer asked me to a free gold seminar. I told her I was allergic to gold.

I got a call promoting the Bank of China. I told her I was a customer of the Bank of India, so I couldn't support them.

I told one the only spas I go to are gay spas. Her reply? "Don't worry, you don't need to pay anything"

"Are you a customer of Prudential?"
"It's my policy not to support companies that do telemarketing. Bye bye"
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes