"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, January 04, 2013

The latest bet I've lost

"If man made it, don't eat it"; "If it tastes good, spit it out" - Jack LaLanne on nutrition

***

Photobucket

Muhd. Ibnur Rashad: Hi, Mark! I believe you may need to inform your Facebook Photo team that when I click on 'Edit' on a photo, there's no option for the year '2013'. Wondering if you would respond to a kind request from Singapore, Zuck ; )

Me: If he replies I'll buy you lunch

Muhd. Ibnur Rashad: Neh.. I doubt he'll respond to me. Who am I :| Definitely not the President of the United States of America.

...

Hey, Gabriel! Zuck did not reply but his Director (Ads) did... But I kinda cheated as he's a friend and mentor who helped me at SV. Don't think that will qualify for a lunch :|

Mark Zuckerberg: This should be fixed now. Let me know if it's still not working for you.

Me: Damn, I think I owe you lunch
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes