"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Where is she from?


My friend sent me a video and said the girl was Singaporean. However, I am positive that she is not (despite claiming that she's from Singapore) because of her accent in English. The title of the video is probably correct - she is Taiwanese, as those from Mainland China have a somewhat different accent in English. However I am throwing this open to the court of public opinion. Where do you think she is from?

Note: these 2 minutes of a longer video are excerpted under fair use provisions

PS: I have no idea where the original video came from. Do let me know if you know.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes