"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Have you ever tasted pork?

A priest and a rabbi, old friends, are chatting one afternoon about their early years.

After a pause, the priest says to the rabbi, "I hope you don't mind me asking this, my friend, but I wonder--have you ever tasted pork?"

"Yes, my friend, I did," said the rabbi, "a long time ago, when I was young."

The two men are silent for a while, and then the rabbi, clearing his throat, says, "I mean not to pry, my friend, but tell me, have you ever had sex with a woman?"

"Ah, yes, my friend," the priest says, "long ago when I was in seminary school, I did have sex with a woman."

The two men are silent for a while, and then the rabbi says, "It was better than pork, wasn't it?"
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes