"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, April 20, 2014

A Good Reason to go to Confession

A man walks into a confession booth in a Catholic church and says "Father, I'm 83 years old and I've been married to the same woman since I was 19. I've always been faithful, until today. Today I picked up two young women hitchhiking, and we ended up going to a motel and all making love together for several hours."

The priest says "For your sin of adultery, say ten Hail Maries and ten Our Fathers."

The man says "Say ten what now?"

The priest says "Ten Hail Maries, ten Our Fathers."

The man says "What are those?"

The priest says "You're 83 years old and you don't know Hail Mary and Our Father? What kind of Catholic are you?"

The man says "I'm not a Catholic. I'm Jewish."

The priest says "Then why are you even telling me this?"

The man says "I'm telling everybody!"
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes