"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pro-Choice - what you can Choose


"I am pro choice!"

"Can I choose to smoke?"
"No, it's not good for you."

"Can I choose a large soda?"
"No, it's not good for you."

"Can I choose to own a gun?"
"No, it's not safe for kids."

"Can I choose an incandescent light bulb?"
"No, it's not good for the planet."

"Can I choose low-cost coal?"
"No, it's not good for the planet."

"Can I choose to honor God?"
"No, it's offensive."

"So what can I choose?"
"An abortion."


Keywords: gay marriage, Linus and Lucy from Charlie Brown
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes