"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Vijoy Varghese: expecting a plane to wait for him

A post that has since been removed:

Vijoy Varghese‎ -> Singapore Airlines

"I took SQ25 from JFK to Singapore via Frankfurt. In Frankfurt, I got late by 5 min to reach to the gate and the flight left without me. Im a PPS member , travelling on a business class, atleast airlines should have waited for 5 more minutes. I got stuck in the line in one of the duty free shop. Airlines has to be considerate that its a long haul flight and now have to wait for 10 hrs for next flight in Frankfurt for another 13 hrs journey.. Its an agonizing story and I really doubt I will take SIngapore airlines again. Sorry Guys, but I expected a little more consideration."

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes