"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, May 22, 2015

Friendzone Memes


"Friendzone Level +99"


"i finally found a boy worth keeping, and he was disguised as my best friend the whole time! :)"


"My hands rubbed her foot gently, my fingers tenderly alternating pressure on her arches; she lets out a soft moan. My gaze slowly moved up her supple legs and glanced over her breasts; finally our eyes locked. Her lips parted in a wicked grin and she said 'That feels great, who needs a boyfriend when I've got a best friend like you!" - An excerpt from my next upcoming novel "50 Shades of Friend Zone""


"Friendzone 69"


Mario


"Girlfriend" vs "Girl friend"


KFC


Text:

"I'm so deep in the friendzone that I've met her boyfriend's parents."


Garwin Kim Sing's answer to What are some of the best "friendzoned" memes? - Quora

"I had a 3 yr friendship with a woman who was really attractive but way beyond my reach. But she was happy enough to be in my company and I in hers, such that we would spend most weekends going to the local football matches together. One day my French friend called me up to go out to movies, and I had to beg off because I was going to the football the next day. So with natural blokeish curiosity, he asked me who I was going to the football with. Not wanting to give the wrong impression that we were an item, I said "Errrrr, Jean-Michelle, what do you call in French a girl who's a friend but not your girlfriend?". His reply: "A waste of time".


More: What are some of the best "friendzoned" memes? - Quora
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes