"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

On Avoiding Groupthink

Friend's FB:

"Every time I read some acquaintances' fb posts, I cringe at how bigoted they sound and I feel that i should delete or at least silence them on fb.

But I stopped myself today cos I realised they are in their own echo chambers cos their friends are mostly likeminded and agree with them.

I conclude that each day I should see some stuff on my feed that makes me cringe. This daily uncomfortable feeling lets me know that my way of thinking is not the only one out there."
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes