"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, August 02, 2015

Radical Transparency

BBC Radio 4 - Moral Maze, Public Interest and the Press:

Claire Fox: I think that the drive at the moment towards transparency and the right to know is driven often by a real cyncism about what's going on behind closed doors, it's always assumed it's malevolent and evil.

What I'm suggesting is that I don't think that open transparency is actually the right thing to do, and I've tried to argue, I don't think that I will have a better understanding of the magazine that you work for it I know every single nook and cranny, but I'm sure that there are things to hide. People have things to hide...

I've seen the way freedom of information requests, transparency culture has paralyzed a lot of organisations, who are stymied from thinking out loud.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes