"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Planning for Christmas Early

Spam I got today:

Subject: Want to be with a brunette on Christmas?

Message: Sexy lady for a real man!

I am well-shaped, elegant, emotional and hot!

I adore sex! You’ll feel comfortable with me anywhere.

I can invite you for Christmas. Would you like to come?

My photos and questionnaire are attached.


(the last line was a redirect link to City Lägenhetshotell which is Gothenburg, Sweden. Out of curiosity I clicked on it and it redirected to http://datingsworld11.com so I guess their website got hijacked)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes